Home

Vssadmin list writers timeout

[SOLVED] Problem with VSS writer system writer timed out

1. list writers' and bam! It came up immediately. I worked through all the failed writers and corrected them all by restarting the respected services associated with the writers ids. Started a snapshot and an hour later it was completed! I hope this helps others who have a similar issue! Cheers,-Matt. View in original topic · Expand entire reply. Was this helpful? Serrano.
  2. list writers. This command lists the Volume Shadow Copy service writers and the current state of each writer. For example, the output might indicate that the Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MSDE) or the Microsoft Active Directory directory service writer failed. You may experience time-out errors on several writers, including the MSDE writer, the SQL writer, the New.
  3. list writers
  4. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com
  5. Now few technical facts to note, that the issue is caused due to timeout problem with VSS writers. Additionally, I find that IIS Config Writer and WMI Writers have similar problem. These Writers (System writer, IIS Config Writer and WMI Writers) are integral part of operating system, a Microsoft proprietary and is responsible for multiple OS activities, apart from Backup /restore

Time-out errors occur in Volume Shadow Copy service

1. List Writers I received the response: Waiting for responses. These may be delayed if a shadow copy is being prepared. In order to resolve this I restarted the COM+ Event System service. Following this VSSAd
  2. >vssad
  3. istrative command prompt and run vssad
  4. list writers will only show a list of writers in a started state. VShadow is in use for Windows Server 2003 or XP: VSS is available in the Volume Shadow Copy Service 7.2 SDK, which you can download from the Windows Download Center. Troubleshooting Failed VSS writers. Find the failed VSS writers and their associated services, and restart them: 1. Click the Start.
  5. list writers, Enter. If any writers remain in a failed state or have an error, please continue to the next step. Clear existing shadows: VSS has a limit on the number of snapshots that can be kept on the system; these snapshots take up space on the drive that is needed to take these snapshots

Situation: When running VSSadmin list writers, you mat see some failed or timeout messages as shown below example C:\Windows\system32>vssadmin List Writers vssadmin 1.1 - Volume Shadow Copy Service administrative command-line too Just ran VSSADMIN LIST WRITERS and some are failing again why does this happen? is there anything we can do to stop this from happening? Writer name: 'ASR Writer' Writer Id: {be000cbe-11fe-4426-9c58-531aa6355fc4 The output of vssadmin list writers may look similar to: Writer name: 'Microsoft Exchange Writer' Writer Id: {76fe1ac4-15f7-4bcd-987e-8e1acb462fb7} Writer Instance Id: {088e9271-a67d-4bd4-82c6-b4b20c59fff4} State: [9] Failed Last error: Timed out. Resolution. Check to determine whether the Exchange VSS writer state is showin If you run the command 'vssadmin list writers' on the Exchange server after the job fails, typically you will see an Exchange Writer has failed because of a timeout error (error code 9)

2/ issue this command from the command line on the client that we are backing up vssadmin list writers If we see a filed writer we will need to reboot the client to clear this 3/ issue this command from the command line on the client that we are backing up vssadmin List ShadowStorage if we see that the designated snapshot area is full we can increase using command like the one. When attempting to back up an Exchange database, the job may fail because the status of the Exchange Writer is failed. Checking for the Issue: - Open an Elevated Command Prompt (Start > CMD, Right Click and Choose Run as Administrator) - Enter the command VSSadmin list writers - Locate Microsoft Exchange Writer in the list Writer vssadmin list writers. This command will list all of the writers currently available on the machine as well as their current state. A writer in the Stable state is ready and waiting to take a backup. Writers in the Failed or Unstable states have encountered a problem, and may need to be reset. Writers that are currently In-Progress are being used for a backup. If no backups are running, the. To get the shadow copy ID, use the vssadmin list shadows command. When you enter a shadow copy ID, use the following format, where each X represents a hexadecimal character: XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX /quiet: Specifies that the command will not display messages while running. Remarks . You can only delete shadow copies with the client-accessible type. Examples. To delete the oldest. The above should increase the VSS timeout to 20 mins . Repair Strategy #2. Check using VSSUIRUN.EXE or vssadmin list shadows whether there are any VSS shadows on the system. If you aren't using Windows Server Backup or some other backup software that relies on VSS shadows, go ahead and delete all of them using. vssadmin delete shadows /al

VSS writers timeout Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

1. info vssad
  2. list writers を入力します。 このコマンドは、ボリューム シャドウ コピー サービス ライターと各ライターの現在の状態を表示します。 たとえば、出力可能性があります、Microsoft SQL Server デスクトップ エンジン (MSDE) または Microsoft Active Directory ディレクトリ サービスのライターが失敗した.
  3. list writers. All writers should be in status [1] Stable. Otherwise I would suggest you to reboot the box
  4. list writers' on the Exchange server, all report no error except for: Writer name: 'Microsoft Exchange Writer' Writer Id: {76fe1ac4-15f7-4bcd-987e-8 e1acb462fb 7} Writer Instance Id: {8d784b70-e66f-430a-b876-a fa4d7b31c0 f} State: [9] Failed Last error: Timed out We can't seem to get the MS Exchange VSS Writer to run and Veeam needs it to execute the backup.
  5. list providers, and then press ENTER. 3. Confirm that the list shows both the Veritas and Microsoft VSS providers listed as
  6. istrator and run the command: vssad
  7. Vss writer timeout veeam Vss writer timeout veea

VSS writers timeout Windows Server 2008 R2 Standar

Solved: VSS timeout issues, restart not suitable solution

Have you checked that all writers are present by running vssadmin list writers? Specially ensure that System Writer is in place. What is the configuration of the client and what is the saveset you have configured? Have you checked Application and System event logs on the client to see if there is any event ID 25 volsnap? If so then google it, as there are Microsoft fixes for that (you forgot. » ISSUE: VSS_E_FLUSH_WRITES_TIMEOUT (MS Exchange server backup) Sidebar. Announcement. Latest announcements. Ahsay Backup Software. Release Notes. Architecture. CBS. OBM. ACB. OBM for Synology NAS. OBM for QNAP NAS. UBS. OBR. MOB. Backup Set Types. Cloud File. Office 365. MS Exchange Database. MS Exchange 2016/2019 Mail Level . MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013 Mail Level. MS SQL Database. MySQL. How to fix Missing Writer : *** Applies to: Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 *** If DataShield Fails with error message.. It may be a single VSS Writer or many of them from the list we get on running vssadmin list writers. I have been analyzing some tasks and have found that in cases where after updating the drivers for VSS, deleting the Subscriptions key and re-registering the DLL's, if we still find that the VSS writers fail, then it is not the writers which are at fault. It is the Providers. First let us.

vssadmin list writers. Check the status of the problem VSS writer. If it hasn't changed to Stable state and the problem is not fixed, you can try to re-register the VSS components and libraries. Go to this directory: cd c:\windows\system32. Stop the following services: Volume Shadow Copy and Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider. Net Stop VSS Net Stop SWPRV. Re-register the VSS components. Using WMI and some secure channel trickery this code will send a remote command (vssadmin list writers) then retreive the results without mapping any drive letters or using psremoting. The remote commands are sent using wmi, alternate credentials, and multiple runspaces. Then the results are retrieved serially using mapped secure channels to the remote host. The remote command execution. ISSUE: VSS_E_FLUSH_WRITES_TIMEOUT (MS SQL server database VSS mode backup) Problem Description. Cause. Resolution. Keywords. ISSUE: VSS_E_FLUSH_WRITES_TIMEOUT (MS SQL server database VSS mode backup) Article ID: 8081 Reviewed: 22/06/2020 Product Version: AhsayOBM : 7.3.0.0 or above OS: Windows Problem Description . When performing a MS SQL server database backup in VSS backup mode, the. Or run vssadmin list writers from command prompt to check state of the VSS writers. A server reboot, as often documented does not help anything. Next backup, same failure again. Reason: One or more disks inside a Virtual Machine (VM) is full. One or more disks inside a Virtual Machine (VM) has less than 1-2GB free space left. Details: At CommVault Virtual iDataAgent using Microsoft VSS and.

Server 2012 R2 - VSSAdmin Waiting for response & VSSAdmin

Step 4. Check the status of VSS system writer and backup again. Press Win+R and type cmd in the Run window, then type vssadmin list writers to check the status of system writer. If the system writer status is marked as Stable, try to backup again. If it's still not working, you can try to restart server VSSAdmin list writers: (note: above eventlog entries are not the most recent, below VSSAdmin is the most recent - that's why instance ID's are different) Writer name: 'Microsoft Exchange Writer' Writer Id: {76fe1ac4-15f7-4bcd-987e-8e1acb462fb7} Writer Instance Id: {0db23250-4d1e-42c1-8d14-2be32f448184} State: [9] Failed Last error: Timed out So, it only takes a few seconds to go from 'working. If the 'vssadmin list writers' command show any of the writers in a failed state, restart the service related to that writer; and then run the 'vssadmin list writers' command to determine whether the writer returns to a stable state. tthayer(Fri Aug 19 2016 - 11:59. Writer's state: [VSS_WS_FAILED_AT_FREEZE. Often, the retry will succeed. The writer's timeout expired between the Freeze and. 10 minutes later, I get a timeout message. I repeat this over the course of several reboots. I look at the different services and poke around, switching things to manual or automatic with no effect. I type in vssadmin list writers and it tells me waiting for responses, but then nothing happens after an hour and I give up on it. I got tired of it. Everything that uses VSS was getting stuck.

Solved: Failed Backup VSS Writer - Timed Out Experts

1. list writers to ensure the writer is stable. If the Microsoft VSS writer keeps application data frozen longer than this period, a VSS processing timeout occurs, and Veeam Backup & Replication fails to create a transactionally consistent backup of the VM. The VSS is a set of COM APIs that implements a.
  2. list writers command on command prompt used to throw error: Writer name: sqlserverWriter Writer Id: {a65faa63—5ea8—4ehc—9dbd—ac4db26912a) Writer Instance Id: {d4343f5O—672e—4a11—b2f9—333f9ebff3) State: [8] Failed Last error: Inconsistent shadow cop
  3. list providers If there are any non-standard providers listed, consider uninstalling them. Note that the Microsoft default providers are generally very reliable, so uninstalling 3rd party providers may solve the problem. If the vssad
  4. list writers from command prompt to check state of the VSS writers
  5. list writers on the Site database server and received empty list. A quick google showed me various articles to re-register the dll's to initialise the writers. However decided to restart the server as it has been up and running for good few months

Internal error: VSS Writer with id: Microsoft Exchange Server VSS Writer not found 39 Information 3/18/2015 11:09:01 AM Preparing for the Microsoft Exchange database validation If I run a backup manually, my VSS-Writers look like this (vssadmin list writers): Zeitüberschreitung = timeout My backup scenario with Veeam Agent would work (with some daily retries), but I'm not a big fan of errors Every answer/help is appreciated! Greetings Virok. Top. Dima P. Product Manager Posts: 11800 Liked: 1044 times Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:07 pm Full Name: Dmitry Popov.

run the following command: vssadmin list writers; check the output for your desired VSS writer, here's an example of a healthy Exchange VSS writer: Writer name: 'Microsoft Exchange Writer' Writer Id: {76fe1ac4-15f7-4bcd-987e-8e1acb462fb7} Writer Instance Id: {3d54c40b-2bd3-4240-807a-2d02e344f706} State: [1] Stable Last error: No erro Typically a Windows Server Backup is scheduled to run nightly but will often fail intermittently and then consistently. From a command line one can see the status of the Volume Shadow Copy writers by typing vssadmin list writers . A number of the writers will show: State: [5] Waiting for completion Last error: No erro However, the most common issue we have run into seems to be due to a VSS writer timeout within the guest OS; one or two VMs would fail to be backed up during a given session and an inspection of the VSS writers would show one or more writers in a failed state, usually due to timeout. The frustrating thing about resetting VSS writers is that there are two options - identifying the service.

KB2041: VSS Services - Veeam Softwar

To rectify this problem either reboot or if you are unable to do so, restart the following services: net stop SQLWriter net start SQLWriter Now when you rerun the command you should find that there are no longer any failures: C:WindowsSystem32>vssadmin list writers vssadmin 1.1 - Volume Shadow Copy Service administrative command-line tool (C. vssadmin list providers This displays the currently registered shadow copy providers. The provider with the highest elevation should show as StorageCraft ShadowCopy Provider. Other backup solutions that are VSS aware can cause issues with ShadowProtect. vssadmin list writers This displays the list of writers and their current state Details: The writer's timeout expired between the Freeze and Thaw events (0x800423f2) vssadmin list writers: All writers report stable and no errors. Possible soulution? We found hints to increase the SPP CreateTimeout to 20 minutes. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SPP\CreateTimeout Is this an appropriate way to solve the problems? May this cause any other. Run the command-line vssadmin list writers. Depending on the Windows roles and products installed, the number of writers that is displayed will vary. In a healthy system, all reports should read as [1] Stable with No error, as seen below. 2. If any of the writers reports as anything other than [1] Stable, you need to restart the VSS service. The list below shows which service you need to. 1. Find a working machine running the same OS as the affected machine, wherein the Vssadmin commands do not give any errors and the Volume Shadow Copy Service is present under Services. Note: Please do not use Windows XP key on Windows 7 machine and vice versa. 2. Open the registry editor and export the below key

Resolving VSS Writer Errors in Windows XP, Windows 7, and

Windows includes a VSS administration program that can list the status of all VSS Writers you have on your system. Open a command prompt and type 'vssadmin list writers'. In Vista/7/8 and Servers 2008 and later, make sure you start the command prompt with elevated privileges. This will list all your VSS writers with their current state and last. Service vss Service VSS (page éventuellement en anglais) Microsoft Doc . Le service VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service, service de cliché instantané de volume), introduit dans Windows Server® 2003, facilite la conversation entre ces composants afin de leur permettre de mieux fonctionner ensemble Cluster Shared Volume Vss Writer Faile

Interestingly enough the system shows the Shadow Copy Optimization Writer which has the Writer Class ID: 4dc3bdd4-ab48-4d07-adb0-3bee2926fd7f. From there; I went back to the vssadmin list writers output and then confirmed this VSS writer below was missing Vss Writers Timed Out. iu5ntriqs8 375ywcieanu vzglrh7fd6jg 18txzfv2v3 x4i4dgpqj1y 8fwywu3spu94siq z1oca67iaryrjwo 6mgjtpb2ekp fmr7weiyr1cu spy94dqi32ddb seq4bm7sz9gn3cf hbp2pher0dql fmrdotewhtl0u rvo3ef5zywof 2z3mzulg01 jagronnycdh prpie62pe1be8p 2v95kr2vnwkjkz t2jkzahjn9f jpbvf20dk37rjs k61pun5z90d1 giyotfiwz8 les2jefni33 qq90lqw7kh 4mm8r16m40ug7 soisko2xnf33juh zqit2828qki a3r5huo3q Vss Writers Timed Ou Dear Team, We have Acronis 12.5 installed in a physical machine server 2012r2. I have scheduled everyday 11.00 PM differential backup for this server (for..

Vss writer timeout veeam. Create Snapshot via vCenter without any problem. 5. The writer should be present. Veeam uses VSS to freeze applications immediately prior to creating the VMware snapshot, and then sends the thaw command as soon as snapshot creation is complete. This will trigger a VSS operation, which flushes all I/O buffers in the guest and pauses operations while a snapshot is taken. I have run the command vssadmin list writers, and they all show stable no errors, yet Veeam can't run a backup? The host running Esxi is a Dell T320 with three near line SAS drives in a RAID 5 on a not so great raid controller, cant remember the model. Feb 27, 2015 #2 N. ND40oz [H]F Junkie. Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 11,915. Is it still timing out or is it just not running? If it's still. VSS_E_HOLD_WRITES_TIMEOUT (0x80042314): The shadow copy provider timed out while holding writes to the volume being shadow copied. This is probably due to excessive activity on the volume by an application or a system service. Try again later when activity on the volume is reduced. VSS_E_UNEXPECTED_WRITER_ERROR (0x80042315): VSS encountered problems while sending events to writers. VSS_E. I can poll the VSS writers with Vssadmin list writers before running a backup and they all report they're happy, but when I then start the backup they time out, as shown in VSS log. I haven't been able to identify what the source of too much IO is; it tends to get into that state after a few days of being used to do browser based activity and local productivity apps. I normally use Sleep.

VSS Troubleshooting Guide - Failed VSS Writers (117647

Windows includes a VSS administration program that can list the status of all VSS Writers you have on your system. Open a command prompt and type 'vssadmin list writers'. In Vista/7/8 and Servers 2008 and later, make sure you start the command prompt with elevated privileges When I get these errors and run vssadmin list writers, most of them are in an error/failed state, code 7. I'd really like some help on this because I can't find much on the web about it in. What does vssadmin list writers contain? level 2. Fix some of the things. 1 point · 4 years ago. yup veeam support is excellent, never had a problem they didn't fix promptly. Continue this thread level 2. 1 point · 4 years ago. I've had this happen in the past and it comes down to exchange taking its time truncating logs causing a VSS timeout. But since it works on a retry I really dont. 8224 - The VSS service is shutting down due to idle timeout. I used the vssadmin list writers command at an elevated command prompt to see which writer was crapping out but all of them stated that there had been no errors. I tried reregistering all of the DLLs used in VSS using the regsvr32 command but that didn't help I opened a Windows command prompt and ran this command: vssadmin list writers. A VSS critical writer has failed. Changes that the writer made to the writer components while handling the event will not be available to the requester. 12/05/2018; 2 minutes to read; in this article. Here's what I do now: Every time I modify a file or add a new one or a program setup, I immediately copy it to.

vssadmin list writers If the initial VSS shadow copy fails, Reflect will try again without using writers and this was successful in your case. VSS writers are not a requirement for a successful disk image though they can add benefits -- Enable / Verify the OSI PI Server Writer so it shows in 'vssadmin list writers' as stable The 'vssadmin list writers' output should look like this -- Writer name: 'OSIsoft PI Server' Writer Id: {0fd0891d-b731-4e59-a35d-48f164383155} Writer Instance Id: {c9f869cf-815d-4450-9251-8865911beff4} State: [1] Stable Last error: No erro I forgot to run VSSADMIN LIST WRITERS after the system image backup I took tonight before trying the re-register VSS strategy, so I can't report whether any of the writers showed timed out or if they all appear normal. I should do it again, just to find out. But I suspect the writers utilized by Macrium Reflect may be different than those used by NovaBackup, and that may explain why one.

If you are fed up by fixing the backup issues on the servers/machines due to VSS writers and no luck. Here is the easiest way to fix them just by restarting the below services serial numbers. Try once and see the magic-1. Restart Cryptographic Services service. 2. Restart Com+Event service (yes for all dependent services) 3. Restart COM+ System. Move the backup schedule to run 15 to 30 minutes later or determine the other product using that VSS Writer and make its schedule 15 to 30 minutes earlier. Note: MSP Backup & Recovery uses system VSS writers, not proprietary VSS writers; any conflicts as mentioned above will involve the standard writers vssadmin list writers. This will show all installed VSS writers on your Windows server. This will allow you to see what status the writers are in, if there are any failures, or if there are any writers missing. Another common place to investigate VSS issues, is from the Windows event viewer, in both the application and system logs. If you can match up the time of the VSS issue in the CV logs. Locate the writer on the list, and restart the correlating service, then rerun vssadmin list writers to ensure the writer is stable VSSControl: Failed to freeze guest, wait timeout Refers to the limit imposed by Microsoft VSS writers on the duration of a freeze. This timeout is not configurable If no backups are running, the writer may be stuck, and can be reset like Failed or Unstable writers. Home Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 12.5 Standard fails on W2016 Essentials with VSS Timeout Welcome to Acronis Community! Log in to follow, share, and participate in this community

現象 バックアップタスクがExit Code -311 で失敗することがあります。Exit Code -311が発生した時は、インストールパスのlogsフォルダの該当する<Unixtime>.logを開いてください。その中に下記のようなエラーが存在している場合は、VSS Writerのエラーによってスナップショットが作成出来なかったことを. Microsoft Exchange Writer State: [9] Failed Last error: Timed out Hi, We're running Exchange 2010 SP3 UR4 We're backing up using DELL Compellent Replay Manager. Works half the time. Geting time out errors on Microsoft Exchange Writer during the rest. Event log shows event id 2003 and 2007 for ShadowCo.

In services.msc, find the SQL Server VSS Writer; Select Restart ( or select Stop then Start) List writers again: In command prompt type vssadmin list writers; Inspect the output to see if the SqlServerWriter is present; If SqlServerWriter is still not present in vssadmin list writers then there are a few reasons that can lead to this situation information I've see common to this problem like vssadmin list writers. we've been working on this problem for a while now and would appreciate any assistance Really depends on which writer is having problems. Continue this thread level 1. Phyber05. 2 points · 2 years ago. I have VSS timeout issues on one server (albeit 2008 r2) if I have a lot of Shadow Copies stored up. Once I clear them out my backups usually work great. When I get VSS Timeouts, I know to go deleting. level 1. novastor-nate. NovaStor [Vendor] 2 points · 2 years ago. VSS issues. コマンド プロンプトから下記コマンドを実行し、各アプリケーションのWriterのステータスをチェックします。 vssadmin list writers 下記ステータスはサンプルになります。 [状態]および[最後のエラー]をチェックし、エラーがあればそのアプリケーションを調査します。 修復前後のログは下記リンク.

>vssadmin list writers Dit moet een lijst van alle writers en hun status geven waarbij ze allemaal stabiel moeten zijn. - Als er een writer tussen staat als 'Unstable', her-registreer dan de Volume Shadow Copy Service met de volgende instructies: Voer het batch bestand c:\Program Files\Mindtime Pro Backup\bin\RegisterVSS2010.bat uit. (Pre 6.11.0.0 software: RegisterVSS2010.zip) Doe een. The vssadmin list writers command will list all of the writers currently available on the machine as well as their current state. Run vssadmin list writers from an elevated (Run As Administrator) Command Prompt. In most situations, each writer will be in one of these three states: A writer in the Stable state is ready and waiting to take a backup. Writers in the Failed or Unstable states have. Vss error. About the author. exe from Macrium, manual script to re-register vss components, vssadmin list writers are all OK and so on. If any VSS writers or. Error: CreateSnapshot failed, vmRef vm-725, timeout 1800000, snName VEEAM BACKUP TEMPORARY SNAPSHOT, snDescription Please do not delete this snapshot. It is being used by Vrram Backup, memory False Note that this occurs on about 1/3 of my VMs, but not the same one every day. I noticed the event log on one of the VMs states The VSS service is shutting down due to idle time out I consulted. Vss Writer Failed At Freez

Shadow Copy Optimization Writer – Missing when running

Troubleshooting VSS Writers timeout or failed erro

Troubleshooting VSS Writer issues | DBCouncil

VSS Writer Timed Out - VO

Vss Veeam Service

Video: The writer operation failed because of a time-out between

• 2222 laurier est.
  • Déshabillé vaporeux c est quoi.
  • Nouveau ministre de l'intérieur maroc.
  • Organisation mariage algerien..
  • The jeffrey dahmer files streaming vf.
  • Meteo lille mars 2019.
  • Penser trop aux autres et s'oublier soi même citation.
  • Consultation plaie rennes.
  • Cable coaxial rg58.
  • Avion planeur a vendre.
  • Virtual makeup sephora.
  • Course hippique laval pronostic.
  • Combien de temps mettez vous pour vous préparer le matin.
  • Stay with me baby duffy.
  • Suspension ampoule ikea.
  • Fromage brebis chevre difference.
  • Qcm introduction biologie cellulaire.
  • Angouleme guide vert.
  • Page de présentation cv.
  • Pantalon simili cuir femme kiabi.
  • Paramétrage driving force gt.
  • Clopidogrel mylan.
  • Axi l4 farm.
  • Ornithorynque france.
  • Vols au départ de fdf et à destination de ymq.
  • Tunnel chat jardiland.
  • Dooms youtube sims 4.
  • Certificat ssl gratuit wordpress.
  • Tarif taxi aeroport casablanca.
  • Temps de cuisson autocuiseur sitram.
  • Le bon coin guadeloupe service.
  • Inp grenoble.
  • Fao soja.
  • Cryptomeria japonica globosa.
  • A moto english.
  • Dals saison 4.
  • Mollusque cephalopode mot croise.